TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Ghost Town > Ryan Adams Blog
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

walking pneumonia

Old 10-20-2008, 09:00 PM   #51
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: walking pneumonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCienegaSmile View Post
are they leaving dubstars comments up? Talk against Ry is not allowed there
I think they might have taken down a couple...they seem to have gone. I might be mistaken though - I'm at work and a bit distracted.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:01 PM   #52
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayfaringmind View Post
God I leave for like an hour and the planet explodes. Sounds like Ryan is biting his own ass here.

...biting his own ass....
Old 10-20-2008, 09:02 PM   #53
tangledup

tangledup is a jewel in the roughtangledup is a jewel in the rough

I agree with that. Remember the rant about NYC. He's bound to turn around. He did say in his blog how great the band was treating him while he was sick. I guess this whole thing is over them wanting him to keep playing the other night.

I wonder if he's re-devotion to NY means his infatuation with Boston is over. And whatever else that means - JH?.
tangledup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:04 PM   #54
dirtysocks
never go full retard

dirtysocks will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangledup View Post
I agree with that. Remember the rant about NYC. He's bound to turn around. He did say in his blog how great the band was treating him while he was sick. I guess this whole thing is over them wanting him to keep playing the other night.

I wonder if he's re-devotion to NY means his infatuation with Boston is over. And whatever else that means.
probably so, if it wasnt hed have made a point to say otherwise. im SURE of that.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:12 PM   #55
tangledup

tangledup is a jewel in the roughtangledup is a jewel in the rough

You're right about that.
tangledup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:20 PM   #56
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Dubstar is still getting deleted.....someone said that people shouldn;t have booed at the Atlanta show and he replied:

Quote:
didn't ryan just boo his band?
Then it got zapped.

Seriously, dubstar, if you read TBY you should come here and give us your viewpoint since you are friendly with at least one of the Cardinals.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:21 PM   #57
Wayfaringmind
Sketchy

Wayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to behold

Yes, someone go PM him on the RAA and tell him he can leave his comments up on here if he'd like
Old 10-20-2008, 09:22 PM   #58
raer7385

raer7385 is a glorious beacon of lightraer7385 is a glorious beacon of lightraer7385 is a glorious beacon of light

foggy is gone..................................again!
raer7385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:22 PM   #59
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

He even has his own groupie here at TBY!
Old 10-20-2008, 09:23 PM   #60
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by raer7385 View Post
oh ffs
Old 10-20-2008, 09:23 PM   #61
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

If dubstar can be both supportive when things are good, and think objectively when shit like this happens, I for one would be happy to have him here.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:24 PM   #62
TracyAnne

TracyAnne will become famous soon enough

It looks like Ryan officially killed Foggy. "We coudn't find the page you were looking for"
TracyAnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:24 PM   #63
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold

He has imploded. I think he has really gone mad this time.
bruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:25 PM   #64
TracyAnne

TracyAnne will become famous soon enough

oops too late!
TracyAnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:25 PM   #65
Wayfaringmind
Sketchy

Wayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thats the most shocking thing to happen today.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:29 PM   #66
dirtysocks
never go full retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayfaringmind View Post
Thats the most shocking thing to happen today.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:40 PM   #67
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How long until someone steals the url
Old 10-20-2008, 10:02 PM   #68
dirtysocks
never go full retard

i was just re-reading brads post about the atlanta show, i didnt see ANYTHING vicious or even mean.

this comment, prophecy!

Quote:
Iím sure Ryan will address this himself at some point
yes ,yes he did.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:14 PM   #69
ptown86

ptown86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone did take the url it looks like. It now says "Flakey". Sure that will help the situation....
ptown86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:20 PM   #70
Amandanz

Amandanz is an unknown quantity at this point

That's now gone as well, hope he's ok...
Amandanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:28 PM   #71
Wayfaringmind
Sketchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptown86 View Post
Someone did take the url it looks like. It now says "Flakey". Sure that will help the situation....
Old 10-20-2008, 10:38 PM   #72
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

well i for one am a little bit confused and sad. i love the band and will be fairly pissed if he goes solo again. i am also pissed about how much bullshit ryan gets from most of his fans. the guy is sick, shit happens. i for one am ADHD & OCD and i can understand at least somewhat how he must feel. It is really hard, and without self-meds or whatever, it can be anxiety out the butthole.

i hope he is ok and nothing bad falls apart in the band. if things dont work i will be sad but at the same tie happy we did get some good music from them before they broke.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:43 PM   #73
ferris wheel junkie
the hell is thish words??

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of

it would have been so easy for him to get sympathy that night. as far as i'm concerned, by walking offstage in a bad mood he CHOSE not to.
if he could sing for an hour, he could have come to the microphone and said "hey look, i am really not feeling well..." or something to that effect. that's ALL it would have taken. no one else would have had to make excuses for him, no one would have been confused and pissed off... they would have known what was going on and been sympathetic instead.
being sick sucks, but you still have to be polite to people if you want their understanding.
ferris wheel junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:51 PM   #74
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferris wheel junkie View Post
it would have been so easy for him to get sympathy that night. as far as i'm concerned, by walking offstage in a bad mood he CHOSE not to.
if he could sing for an hour, he could have come to the microphone and said "hey look, i am really not feeling well..." or something to that effect. that's ALL it would have taken. no one else would have had to make excuses for him, no one would have been confused and pissed off... they would have known what was going on and been sympathetic instead.
being sick sucks, but you still have to be polite to people if you want their understanding.

true, but i would have been sad to have a short set but not raging pissed off like so many people seem to be. i have never seen him live so an hour would have been heaven. most bands don't play as long as they do anyhow, an hour is amazing.

i just think to many of his fans get personal and feel attacked when he has problems. if you have not known, he has had problems for years which would have allowed me the time to become used to them and not burn up everytime.

good god, the mans output alone is amazing.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:56 PM   #75
ferris wheel junkie
the hell is thish words??

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of

they did a whole (mini) tour of hour long sets not that long ago!
ferris wheel junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links