TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Ghost Town > Ryan Adams Blog
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

walking pneumonia

Old 10-22-2008, 05:29 AM   #126
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold
Re: walking pneumonia

We've all known for sometime what his bedroom looks like. Seems he's got new bedlinen though.
Old 10-22-2008, 09:53 AM   #127
Acuarius

Acuarius is an unknown quantity at this point

All this drama about Cardinals reminds me what Ryan posted about this girl from his past he still loves but who could'nt stand him and did'nt care of his work. It's what is thinks, but it's very possible this girl really loved him and cared for him and his work. And he just thought she did'nt because he considered himself "not good enough".
In a same way, how many times did he reffer to Brad as a brother; they play together at least since 2002; and suddenly Brad would'nt care about Ryan or his work? Hard to believe. (perhaps the guys did'nt call him just because they thought he was with J.H)
It's normal to be angry when you are sick; but it seems when Ryan is angry (whatever the reason) he can ruin beautiful love and friendship. Too sad.
Hopefully it does'nt occur this time
Acuarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:47 PM   #128
littleamen

littleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruit View Post
I'm wondering if the Cardinals will respond somehow; I'm betting not. I think they will all make up and ignore the crazy elephant in the room.

He is their bread and butter after all....Bless his heart.
Bruit, that made me
littleamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:50 PM   #129
littleamen

littleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny44 View Post
I had it once, years ago, and the doctor said that this type of pneumonia isn't usually life threatening but that if you are really run down, or have other lung problems, it can be serious enough. And it drags on forever. I felt like crap for weeks. And it screwed one of my lungs up, I get infections in it easier than before. The big difference that I could see was my fever kind of stuck at just above 100 and stayed there, whereas when my father had the other kind of pneumonia, his fever hit as high as 104.
I had the exact same thing, in 7th grade. It sucked ass. I've never been that sick before. My lungs haven't been the same since...
littleamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:27 PM   #130
Libertine4Life
Dig Out Your Soul

Libertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to all

Just read this on another message board, made me giggle anyway:

Quote:
DITCH THE CUNTS RYAN, THEY FUCKING HATE YOU ITS CLEAR, THAT WEIRD LOOKING SLIDE GUITAR GUY PrOBABLY SPIKED YOUR KALIBER WITH PNEUMONIA PILLS THE FREAKY PRICK
Old 10-22-2008, 04:31 PM   #131
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I could get me some pneumonia pills.
hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:49 PM   #132
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

Nasty
Old 10-22-2008, 04:54 PM   #133
GILMORE104
Moo

GILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud of

poor ryan... his meltdowns are scurry
GILMORE104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 04:28 PM   #134
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, I miss the good old days.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 04:41 PM   #135
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faded Rose View Post
We've all known for sometime what his bedroom looks like. Seems he's got new bedlinen though.
Old 02-25-2011, 04:55 PM   #136
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:32 PM   #137
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

That is one curious cat.
Sponsored Links

Tags
blog drama, cardinal drama, dra-ma, drama, dubstar, meltdown, pneumonia pills, ryan pity party, ryan quits blogging, sick, sickness