TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Ghost Town > Ryan Adams Blog
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

BALANCE

Old 02-08-2009, 03:38 PM   #26
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BALANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruit View Post
Why is the blog gone?
Because you people are mean, unfashionable (well; to be fair, that's really just ferris) and don't seem to care less about Susan Sontag or her desk.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 03:42 PM   #27
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold

Oh right... and cause all those pesky little kids with cancer want him to peel off his skin and play stars go blue-- until his knuckles tear in two.

Fuckers.

Poor guy. ( i think I inadvertently wrote a poem!)

Last edited by bruit; 02-08-2009 at 04:09 PM..
bruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:02 PM   #28
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

We all called him dummy, now he's a spider in our tummy.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:11 PM   #29
ferris wheel junkie
the hell is thish words??

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of

like the old woman who swallowed a fly?

There was an old woman who swallowed a spider,
That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her,
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly,
I don't know why she swallowed the fly,
Perhaps she'll die.

There was an old woman who swallowed a bird,
How absurd! to swallow a bird,
She swallowed the bird to catch the spider,
That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her,
She swallowed the spider to catch the fly,
I don't know why she swallowed the fly,
Perhaps she'll die.
ferris wheel junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:13 PM   #30
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

You've got it wrong people.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:15 PM   #31
ferris wheel junkie

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of

Old 02-08-2009, 04:18 PM   #32
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold

when you die
you wil look the same
like laughing rattling bones
smiling like corpses
surrounded in gold
I fucking hate you

Does this scream *stable* or what?
Old 02-08-2009, 04:21 PM   #33
ferris wheel junkie

who wrote that?

is that from IB?
Old 02-08-2009, 04:22 PM   #34
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferris wheel junkie View Post
who wrote that?

is that from IB?
Oh yes Ferry, this is from IB.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:17 PM   #35
GILMORE104
Moo

GILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud of

I believe the vulture's reference was due to the fact that whenever he seems to get happy, people circle like vultures to try and bring him down. I don't see how he did anything recently to provoke people being dicks?
Old 02-08-2009, 08:20 PM   #36
ferris wheel junkie

except that the article was about vultures being a good thing. they turn rotting carcasses into clean white bones.
unless he didn't read it. but what else would "balance" mean.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:31 PM   #37
Sunny44

Sunny44 is just really niceSunny44 is just really nice

Quote:
when you die
you wil look the same
like laughing rattling bones
smiling like corpses
surrounded in gold
I fucking hate you

Does this scream *stable* or what?
I would NEVER argue that RA is stable, but what people write and what
they are in their lives are not a one for one equivalence. Sometimes it's an exorcism, etc. I know everyone knows that, but how can you say you don't believe what he says and then use his words as evidence of his state of mind? Especially when they were written months ago. Ok, I'll be quiet now.
Sunny44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:39 PM   #38
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny44 View Post
I would NEVER argue that RA is stable, but what people write and what
they are in their lives are not a one for one equivalence. Sometimes it's an exorcism, etc. I know everyone knows that, but how can you say you don't believe what he says and then use his words as evidence of his state of mind? Especially when they were written months ago. Ok, I'll be quiet now.
Everything you say is true, Sunny. And I strongly believe that RA wouldn't even remember writing those words.

That is one of my main problems with IB- he tossed off stuff to shock and awe. I don't think he put an ounce of effort into it. I think he is having the last laugh; All the way to the bank.
Old 02-09-2009, 05:24 AM   #39
Nemo

Nemo will become famous soon enough

[quote=bruit;526571]Why is the blog gone?

Mandy was upset about Ryan's blogging and asked him to deactivate the cave
Nemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:32 AM   #40
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

[quote=Nemo;526640]
Quote:

Mandy was upset about Ryan's blogging and asked him to deactivate the cave
Do you think that's likely?
Old 02-09-2009, 06:19 AM   #41
Nemo

Nemo will become famous soon enough

[quote=Faded Rose;526641]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo View Post

Do you think that's likely?
I think she was okay as long as he posted nice photos of them, but upset when he began following and reblogging others tumblrs
Nemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:36 AM   #42
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

[quote=Nemo;526643]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faded Rose View Post

I think she was okay as long as he posted nice photos of them, but upset when he began following and reblogging others tumblrs
Hmmm...then he was careless to let her know. I could understand how she would be and he is on a please her kick it would appear.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:41 AM   #43
eggs
~

eggs will become famous soon enough

Quote:
that is awesome!
eggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:41 AM   #44
ferris wheel junkie

wtf happened with the quotes?
Old 02-09-2009, 08:24 AM   #45
Sunny44

Sunny44 is just really niceSunny44 is just really nice

Quote:
Everything you say is true, Sunny. And I strongly believe that RA wouldn't even remember writing those words.

That is one of my main problems with IB- he tossed off stuff to shock and awe. I don't think he put an ounce of effort into it. I think he is having the last laugh; All the way to the bank.
I don't think that part is true of a lot of the book. There really are some fine poems in there. I think that just like with his songs, he puts everything in there.
Sunny44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:38 AM   #46
tangledup

tangledup is a jewel in the roughtangledup is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Why is the blog gone?

Tangledup, you sassy thing- you were right; he was putting his monsters in a row the other day!
Thank you...thank you very much.
tangledup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:00 AM   #47
gonefishing

gonefishing is just really nicegonefishing is just really nicegonefishing is just really nice

[quote=Nemo;526643]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faded Rose View Post

To her credit, maybe she just reminded him about how upset he gets and perhaps questioned why he does it to himself. Like Einstein said, insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

He might have taken the Cave down in a grand gesture to once and for all free himself from it.
gonefishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:01 AM   #48
ferris wheel junkie

once and for all for now
Old 02-09-2009, 11:02 AM   #49
gonefishing

gonefishing is just really nicegonefishing is just really nicegonefishing is just really nice

Quote:
once and for all for now
Haha, so true! I never said it would actually work!
Old 02-09-2009, 11:03 AM   #50
gonefishing

My guess, next resurrection will be Foggy.
Sponsored Links