TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Suggestions and Questions
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

Buying on Amazon through TBY

Old 08-02-2008, 03:46 PM   #1
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute
Buying on Amazon through TBY

Just a reminder for our newer members who may not be aware - you are able to access Amazon using the Quick Links section here at TBY. A percentage of every purchase made via the board link comes back to TBY and helps Rob fund the site and all the great add ons it has.

There are links to Amazon Canada and the UK as well.

Link for Amazon.com

Last edited by Rob; 10-26-2011 at 08:20 AM..
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 03:51 PM   #2
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future
Re: Buying on Amazon through TBY

never knew that - thanks for the heads up syd!

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 10:42 PM   #3
Wayfaringmind
Sketchy

Wayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to behold

Oh cool! Good to know
Old 08-03-2008, 01:50 AM   #4
sipowicz
When We Looked Like Giants

sipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to all

Man, I feel bad. I just order about 60 bucks worth of stuff...

next time.
sipowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:17 PM   #5
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future

this thread's always worth a bump

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
Old 02-27-2009, 03:07 PM   #6
plath

plath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for that bump. i just bought a few things there after being TBY referred!
plath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 03:16 PM   #7
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-01-2009, 03:33 AM   #8
ferris wheel junkie
the hell is thish words??

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of

just out of curiosity - does the money from this show up on the thingo that tells us how much tby has/needs to raise for the month?
ferris wheel junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 09:06 AM   #9
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferris wheel junkie View Post
just out of curiosity - does the money from this show up on the thingo that tells us how much tby has/needs to raise for the month?
Unfortunately that bar only tracks donations that are made.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:45 PM   #10
La Cienega
la la la la la

My boss was just having me order her some books (that she'll inevitably ask me to fake expense reports for later, since they're not work-related), so I used the TBY link. How do we know if it worked though, Rob? I didn't see anything on the page or on my order that indicated I'd linked over to amazon through TBY.

last.fm
Old 03-16-2009, 01:59 PM   #11
Rob
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Cienega View Post
My boss was just having me order her some books (that she'll inevitably ask me to fake expense reports for later, since they're not work-related), so I used the TBY link. How do we know if it worked though, Rob? I didn't see anything on the page or on my order that indicated I'd linked over to amazon through TBY.
I could check tomorrow and let you know. How much are we talking here?
Old 03-16-2009, 02:03 PM   #12
La Cienega
la la la la la

$45?
more importantly, how many +rep points do I get for my purchase?

last.fm
Old 03-16-2009, 02:03 PM   #13
Rob
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Cienega View Post
$45?
I will let you know.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:49 AM   #14
Rob
Administrator

The order came through. The TBY staff thanks you la.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:57 AM   #15
sadie7
slow down

sadie7 is a glorious beacon of lightsadie7 is a glorious beacon of lightsadie7 is a glorious beacon of light

This is good to know!
sadie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:14 PM   #16
Magnolia Mountain
groupie incognito

Magnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to behold

Thread briefly interrupted -- banned a spammer.

Last edited by Magnolia Mountain; 03-17-2009 at 04:43 PM..
Magnolia Mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:19 PM   #17
Magnolia Mountain
groupie incognito

Magnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to behold

Another ridiculous case of spamming.

Last edited by Magnolia Mountain; 03-17-2009 at 04:44 PM..
Magnolia Mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:45 AM   #18
plath

plath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond repute

just bought some more things from amazon!
Old 05-10-2009, 01:17 PM   #19
Corporal Brown

Corporal Brown is a name known to allCorporal Brown is a name known to allCorporal Brown is a name known to allCorporal Brown is a name known to allCorporal Brown is a name known to all

Buying from Amazon today and caught myself just in time to come here and click. Not a big purchase, buy hey - it all counts right?
Corporal Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 12:17 PM   #20
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold

My last order of Twilight books didn't get Rob any kick back

I had a large order this morning... so let's hope it works this time.
bruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:53 AM   #21
Rob
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruit View Post
My last order of Twilight books didn't get Rob any kick back

I had a large order this morning... so let's hope it works this time.
I think it worked
Old 05-12-2009, 09:09 AM   #22
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
I think it worked
don't tell anyone I ordered those 9 copies of Hello Sunshine, okay?
bruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 04:18 PM   #23
plath

just ordered some true blood books
~this thread is always worth a bump!
Old 09-01-2009, 09:04 AM   #24
Rob
Administrator

Every dollar counts!
Old 09-04-2009, 05:37 AM   #25
whiskeylass
a confederacy of dunces

whiskeylass is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
Just a reminder for our newer members who may not be aware - you are able to access Amazon using the Quick Links section here at TBY. A percentage of every purchase made via the board link comes back to TBY and helps Rob fund the site and all the great add ons it has.

There are links to Amazon Canada and the UK as well.
that is great to know! I have some purchases to make on payday.
Sponsored Links

Tags
amazon, shopping