TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Music
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Old 07-26-2008, 10:31 PM   #126
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

I finally found some Neil Young I like.
Hot jams, man. Hot jams.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 10:59 PM   #127
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
Old 07-26-2008, 11:43 PM   #128
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Old 07-27-2008, 12:43 AM   #129
sipowicz
When We Looked Like Giants

sipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to all

Me Too!!!

sipowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 12:45 AM   #130
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Word.

Old 07-27-2008, 10:32 AM   #131
foggy
dangerous when cornered

foggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud of

Old 07-27-2008, 10:37 AM   #132
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Oh. My. God.

Old 07-27-2008, 11:26 AM   #133
taparoo
Turning your orbit around

taparoo is a splendid one to beholdtaparoo is a splendid one to beholdtaparoo is a splendid one to beholdtaparoo is a splendid one to beholdtaparoo is a splendid one to beholdtaparoo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewok.online View Post

Oh. My. God.
Such an amazing album. I LOVE Gillian Welch.

Counting Crows - Hard Candy
taparoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 11:37 AM   #134
sipowicz

sipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipowicz View Post

Old 07-27-2008, 12:32 PM   #135
clewis
gangster

clewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud of

clewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 02:16 PM   #136
sipowicz

Old 07-27-2008, 04:17 PM   #137
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Old 07-27-2008, 05:25 PM   #138
clewis
gangster

clewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud of

clewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 06:38 PM   #139
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Old 07-27-2008, 08:51 PM   #140
ferris wheel junkie
the hell is thish words??

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of

ferris wheel junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 09:15 PM   #141
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Old 07-27-2008, 09:38 PM   #142
Wayfaringmind
Sketchy

Wayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I listened to this today too.

Only In dreams is my fav. Weezer song.
Old 07-27-2008, 10:43 PM   #143
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Quote:
Oh, Paul.

Old 07-27-2008, 10:52 PM   #144
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future

I'm giving Regina Spektor (Begin to Hope) a good listen for the first time, and I love it! "Samson" in particular is so so beautiful.

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 10:55 PM   #145
sipowicz

Old 07-27-2008, 11:22 PM   #146
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Old 07-27-2008, 11:33 PM   #147
sipowicz

Old 07-27-2008, 11:43 PM   #148
ferris wheel junkie

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Cienega View Post
I'm giving Regina Spektor (Begin to Hope) a good listen for the first time, and I love it! "Samson" in particular is so so beautiful.
i love samson. i remember when i heard her play it before that album was out, at a little gig in london in camden.

i love reggie.

if you like begin to hope, get soviet kitch too, it's wonderful.
Old 07-27-2008, 11:46 PM   #149
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future

I'll definitely add that to my list. I tend to mostly like male sings for some reason, so I'm particularly excited when I find a female I really dig.

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 12:02 AM   #150
ferris wheel junkie

i listen to mainly girls these days.

cat power, bjork, holly throsby, kaki king, regina.... there are so many really amazing musicians who are women.

that kaki king video i posted above is soooooo good. wow.
Sponsored Links