TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Music
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Old 07-28-2008, 12:04 AM   #151
ferris wheel junkie
the hell is thish words??

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferris wheel junkie View Post

i think that she knows, i think that she knows, oh, oh...
ferris wheel junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 12:13 AM   #152
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future

FWJ! You just got your very own list in the back of my journal. you should feel special. I have lists in the back of my journal of books, movies, albums, and shows recommended by various people whose opinions I trust, and there's an "fwj" list now.

Do you listen to Patty Griffin and Neko Case? They're probably my favorite two ladies. I'm going to watch that video you posted in a minute. Samson's playing right now so I need to hear it out

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 01:11 AM   #153
SkortBrun

SkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud of

SkortBrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 01:12 AM   #154
ferris wheel junkie

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of

i have a list!

i feel very honoured.

yes, i love patty griffin and neko.

i've seen neko play at least 3 times, she is fantastic.

i keep missing patty.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:14 AM   #155
sipowicz
When We Looked Like Giants

sipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipowicz View Post
sipowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 11:33 AM   #156
clewis
gangster

clewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud of

clewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 12:53 PM   #157
Trentcaster
The beatnik mathematician

Trentcaster will become famous soon enough

Trentcaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 01:09 PM   #158
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Nice choice.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 01:55 PM   #159
SkortBrun

SkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud of

Old 07-28-2008, 03:20 PM   #160
ArkhamAsylum

ArkhamAsylum is just really niceArkhamAsylum is just really nice

ArkhamAsylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 06:07 PM   #161
SkortBrun

Old 07-28-2008, 11:17 PM   #162
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:53 AM   #163
ferris wheel junkie

i am currently listening to the chattering of my teeth. it is so coooooold
Old 07-29-2008, 08:05 AM   #164
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

Ryan and the Cards random mix on iPod. Getting myself psyched up and ready for the tour....I really am.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:50 AM   #165
sipowicz

sipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to all

Old 07-29-2008, 01:06 PM   #166
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Old 07-29-2008, 05:27 PM   #167
sipowicz

First:

Now:

Old 07-29-2008, 07:36 PM   #168
ishellmay
Bob Loblaw's Law Blog

ishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to behold

ishellmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 09:17 PM   #169
sipowicz

Again
Old 07-29-2008, 09:52 PM   #170
maddiehope
Eat it, Wonder Boy

maddiehope is a jewel in the roughmaddiehope is a jewel in the rough

Old 07-29-2008, 10:07 PM   #171
SkortBrun

I went to a friend's wedding tonight and for the first dance with his wife they played "Crazy Love." It was really sweet.
Old 07-30-2008, 10:00 AM   #172
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 10:53 AM   #173
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 10:56 AM   #174
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hildegoat View Post
I just listened to that - now Ry and the Cards in Cambridge 2006 - that was such a good show.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:20 AM   #175
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkortBrun View Post

I went to a friend's wedding tonight and for the first dance with his wife they played "Crazy Love." It was really sweet.
Love that song! Love that album. Into the Mystic is my favorite, though.

I'm cramming myself chock-full of Joe Purdy today, as I'm going to see him live for the first time tonight. It's great, because you can listen to all his albums free on his website: www.joepurdy.com

I own Paris in the Morning (my favorite) and the s/t. So far today I've listened to the Take My Blanket and Go and Canyon Joe albums too, on his site

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links