TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Music
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Old 08-02-2008, 08:19 AM   #201
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

roxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to behold
Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleamen View Post
How do you like that one, Roxy? I almost picked it up today when I was on my binge.
i love it!! it's classic beck - great beats and interesting lyrics, and danger mouse did a great job producing. i wasn't a big fan of the information, but i did like guero, and loved sea change. my only complaint about this one is that it's only 10 songs
roxy031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 10:37 AM   #202
sipowicz
When We Looked Like Giants

sipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to all

So excited, I am going to drive to see a friend and see him in Ann Arbor in Sept, and then in Madison in Nov. I honestly never thought I would see him live.
sipowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 11:49 AM   #203
clewis
gangster

clewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud of

clewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 04:40 PM   #204
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 07:49 PM   #205
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
Old 08-02-2008, 08:30 PM   #206
littleamen

littleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxy031 View Post
i love it!! it's classic beck - great beats and interesting lyrics, and danger mouse did a great job producing. i wasn't a big fan of the information, but i did like guero, and loved sea change. my only complaint about this one is that it's only 10 songs
Good to know. I loved Sea Change, but didn't like much I heard off of his last one. So, I've been curious what this one might sound like.
littleamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 09:40 PM   #207
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

roxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleamen View Post
Good to know. I loved Sea Change, but didn't like much I heard off of his last one. So, I've been curious what this one might sound like.
one review i read of this album said it would be what sea change sounded like if beck had had a mood swing while making it.

my favorite songs on the album: orphans and modern guilt.

let me know what you think of it when you get it!
Old 08-02-2008, 10:01 PM   #208
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Old 08-02-2008, 10:21 PM   #209
SkortBrun

SkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud of

SkortBrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 01:25 AM   #210
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Old 08-03-2008, 03:10 AM   #211
sipowicz

sipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to all

First:

Now:

Old 08-03-2008, 11:24 AM   #212
SkortBrun

SkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud of

Old 08-03-2008, 12:07 PM   #213
sipowicz

Loudon Wainwright - Final Exam

Old 08-04-2008, 07:20 AM   #214
Starlite
Yay.

Starlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud of

Tyler Ramsey - A Long Dream About Swimming Across the Sea

Old 08-04-2008, 07:57 AM   #215
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

Working my way through Ryan Adams' official releases - currently

Old 08-04-2008, 08:43 AM   #216
Starlite
Yay.

Starlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud of

Old 08-04-2008, 09:27 AM   #217
SkortBrun

Old 08-04-2008, 09:32 AM   #218
sipowicz

This dude needs to send Bobby Bare Jr some money, because he just ripped off his voice. Still good mind you, but still....
Old 08-04-2008, 11:05 AM   #219
sipowicz

Murdered In The City was my favorite song to see them perform when I was on my 2 week trek. And it comes through good on the EP.
Old 08-04-2008, 03:03 PM   #220
SkortBrun

Old 08-04-2008, 03:46 PM   #221
clewis
gangster

clewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud of

clewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 07:52 PM   #222
sipowicz

Old 08-04-2008, 08:26 PM   #223
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

i'm listening to the ricky gervais podcast. holy hell it is funny.
Old 08-04-2008, 10:48 PM   #224
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Old 08-05-2008, 11:39 AM   #225
Trentcaster
The beatnik mathematician

Trentcaster will become famous soon enough

Trentcaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links