TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

Diagnose Me, TBY

Old 10-22-2008, 06:12 PM   #1
littleamen

littleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to behold
Diagnose Me, TBY

The last couple of days I've had bouts of dizziness and have just been flat tuckered out. After I about passed out in my office yesterday, one of my co-workers took me to the doc. He did and EKG and ruled out a heart attack, checked my blood and decided I didn't have an infection and that my kidneys are working properly. Then he did a CT scan of my chest (can't wait to get a bill for that one) and determined that I do not have a pulmonary embolism (phew). He also eliminated pneumonia. He did say I might have a virus, or maybe an inner-ear infection. Basically, he had know idea what's up. The next logical place to come for medical attention is here.

So, TBY, what ails me? Ya'll can't be anymore clueless than the doc and at least you're entertaining.

Edit: It just occurred to me that I should have started a poll. Crap. Maybe that's next. We'll take your best suggestions a vote on them.
littleamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:15 PM   #2
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future
Re: Diagnose Me, TBY

vertigo?
Anemia?
You've been using the wrong backgound on TBY and it is taking its toll on your brain? (the foggy one must be damaging, I am telling you.)
robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:16 PM   #3
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

Did he do bloods?
Old 10-22-2008, 06:20 PM   #4
tangledup

tangledup is a jewel in the roughtangledup is a jewel in the rough

Do you feel like throwing up backwards in your mouth because apparently that means you're in love (Ryan's blog takes up way to much space in my head)

Seriously though..
I had a virus once and was dizzy for three weeks. Drink lots and lots of water - if that's it there's nothing else you can do about it. I never passed out though. Oh yeah, he said I could take dramamine but I never did.
tangledup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:21 PM   #5
littleamen

littleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to behold

Yup. Blood was normal.

I think I'm just stressed out over Foggy disappearing......

I just can't cope with this turmoil in the band.
Old 10-22-2008, 06:22 PM   #6
Wayfaringmind
Sketchy

Wayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like a case of hotdog fingers to me.

(but really I hope you feel better)
Old 10-22-2008, 06:23 PM   #7
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold

bloodsugar bloodsugar... did you pee in a cup? Thirsty much?
bruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:25 PM   #8
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayfaringmind View Post
Sounds like a case of hotdog fingers to me.

(but really I hope you feel better)
Off topic, but have you seen Salad Fingers? I like weird stuff, but that fucked with my head, like, hardcore.

Anyway, uh, amen, try dropping a match in some water. Or, um, drinking upside down, or maybe draw a horse with your finger while your eyes are closed.
Old 10-22-2008, 06:25 PM   #9
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

roxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to behold

I was thinking blood sugar, I have low blood sugar and those symptoms remind me of how I used to feel when I was about to have an episode. Shaky, weak, tired, disoriented... did they check your levels?
roxy031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:29 PM   #10
littleamen

That test hadn't come back yet by the time I left yesterday.

See, ya'll are already more helpful that the guy with the degree
Old 10-22-2008, 06:46 PM   #11
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleamen View Post
That test hadn't come back yet by the time I left yesterday.

See, ya'll are already more helpful that the guy with the degree

Darling,

They just put a little strip in the pee and if it turns a certain color it would be indicitive of a blood sugar issue. Should have been #1 or 2 on the protocal.
bruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:50 PM   #12
littleamen

Ah, well, in that case, there's a distinct possibility that the guy I saw was a tard. Way to do all the expensive tests and skip the simple one.
Old 10-22-2008, 06:52 PM   #13
Izzy Eviel
I know

Izzy Eviel is just really niceIzzy Eviel is just really nice

Is it Lupus?

Edit: Also sounds similar to my problem from a few months ago - Some sort of virus. I was getting way out of breath doing anything, felt a bit dizzy and very out of breath doing stuff. had all the tests, ruled out Heart attack/stress/lung cancer etc and they still didnt know so they said I had some sort of virus and to rest up....2 weeks doing nothing (and i mean nothing) and i was fine.
Yes, you're older now and you're a clever swine
But they were the only ones who ever stood by you
Izzy Eviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:54 PM   #14
littleamen

Ok. I was expecting funny responses. That's just depressing.
Old 10-22-2008, 07:30 PM   #15
robotulism
lamest gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy Eviel View Post
Is it Lupus?
Dammit Otto, you have Lupus!

That is the second time I have said that today.
Old 10-22-2008, 07:35 PM   #16
littleamen

LOLZ way to bring Hedberg into this.
Old 10-22-2008, 07:41 PM   #17
robotulism
lamest gamer

He is taking over all aspects of my life today. It must be unannounced bot's official mitch day. Sorry I forgot to send invitations.
Old 10-22-2008, 07:47 PM   #18
littleamen

For some reason that seems appropriate. Mitch didn't strike me as an invitation kind of guy.
Sponsored Links

Tags
blood sugar, dammit otto, i is a dockter, otto, sickness, symptoms