TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > Ryan Adams > Tour Discussion > Archive > 2011
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

Bridgewater Hall - Manchester, UK (June 23, 2011)

Old 03-16-2011, 09:15 AM   #1
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute
Bridgewater Hall - Manchester, UK (June 23, 2011)

Bridgewater Hall
Manchester, UK
June 23, 2011

Setlist
Old 06-23-2011, 03:01 PM   #2
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bridgewater Hall - Manchester, UK (June 23, 2011)

Best show of the tour.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:01 PM   #3
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

I just made that up btw - show is still happening.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:22 PM   #4
plath

plath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond repute

Ryan should be going onstage any minute now. One of my best friends is at this (on a ticket I got for him - how's about that for support RA??) so I'll relay his opinions of the show when he phones me up afters.
plath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:23 PM   #5
Sydneyfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by plath View Post
Ryan should be going onstage any minute now. One of my best friends is at this (on a ticket I got for him - how's about that for support RA??) so I'll relay his opinions of the show when he phones me up afters.
Cheers plath
Old 06-23-2011, 03:30 PM   #6
plath

plath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what my friend will think of the gig actually. His favourite RA album is RNR and that's basically all he listens to by Ryan! He's one of those rare devotees

I do think RNR is a very underrated album though. A nice stripped down version of Drugs Not Working would be pretty cool!
Old 06-23-2011, 03:36 PM   #7
GILMORE104
Moo

GILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud of

Are people following the no recording rule?
Old 06-23-2011, 03:40 PM   #8
Sydneyfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GILMORE104 View Post
Are people following the no recording rule?
Not sure. I guess archive.org would be the place to look
Old 06-23-2011, 06:58 PM   #9
Sydneyfan

Oh, couple of hecklers tonight and someone got thrown out mid-gig. Seems like RA didn't melt-down over it though. Same can't be said for some of his fans:

Quote:
FUCKING HATE HECKLERS !!! GET A LIFE / JOB !!! LET EVERYONE ELSE ENJOY THIS EXTRAORDINARY TOUR! I PAID GOOD MONEY TO ENJOY THE STOCKHOLM GIG, BUT SOME GITS TRIED TO WRECK THE SHOW RYAN !!! HECKLERS, GET A FUCKING LIFE AND - FOR GODS SAKE - TRY TO APPRECIATE THE MUSIC (LIKE THE 99,9 % OF THE REST OF US) !!! THE EXPERIENCE OF THIS SHOW WAS LIKE TO BE HIT BY A TRAIN-WRECK OF F*CKING AWESOMENESS!!! I AM GRATEFUL OF HAVING THIS EXPERIENCE !!! RYAN: KEEP DOING THE (INCREDIBLE / MAGIC) STUFF YOU DO, AND - FOR GOD's SAKE - IGNORE THE F*CKING ASS-WIPES !!! LISTENING TO "SEPTEMBER" WAS HEARTBREAKING, PURE GOLD !!!
Getting hit by a trainwreck of awesomeness sounds a little painful.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:59 PM   #10
Sydneyfan

No definite set list as yet (guy who got thrown out was probably compiling it) but he did play a new song call Save Me.

Ryan did, not the guy who got thrown out.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:46 PM   #11
Sydneyfan

Songs played but not necessarily in the correct order:

Quote:
oh my sweet carolina
blue hotel
if i am a stranger
everybody knows
save me
desire
carolina rain
sweet lil girl
let it ride
dirty rain
two
to be young
this house is not for sale
new york new york
amy
firecracker
english girls approximately

encore
why do they leave?
Old 06-24-2011, 09:21 AM   #12
plath

Just talked to my friend who was there. He said OMSC was unbelievable and from looking at other boards, it seems like it really was a standout song. My friend said that there were a lot of idiots in the crowd, but this is to be expected with Manchester.

Apparently "Save Me" was very good too. Though I'm not fussed on the title personally!!
Old 06-24-2011, 09:24 AM   #13
GILMORE104
Moo

GILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by plath View Post
Just talked to my friend who was there. He said OMSC was unbelievable and from looking at other boards, it seems like it really was a standout song. My friend said that there were a lot of idiots in the crowd, but this is to be expected with Manchester.

Apparently "Save Me" was very good too. Though I'm not fussed on the title personally!!
Saved!

Tags
manchester