TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Video Games

Old 07-14-2007, 08:05 AM   #51
blueone

blueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud of
Re: Video Games

Useless.
blueone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:13 AM   #52
Quincy
1up

Quincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud of

I don't actually know the storyline in most games I play I just know I have to keep moving and shooting.

Sorry?
Quincy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:19 AM   #53
blueone

blueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud of

Yea, I'm like that with Halo (does that even have a story?). Bang, bang, recharge, alien, dead.

No time for a story when you're saving the friggin' plannet.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:31 AM   #54
Quincy
1up

Quincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud of

If it moves it's a target.

Sorry?
Old 07-14-2007, 08:37 AM   #55
blueone

I regularly melee the soldiers on my side to get their guns (in halo).
Old 07-14-2007, 08:44 AM   #56
Quincy
1up

You know you can just swap weapons with them? Well on 2 you can

Sorry?
Old 07-14-2007, 08:48 AM   #57
blueone

But that's nowhere near as fun.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:49 AM   #58
Quincy
1up

I love it when they finally snap and start attacking you.

Sorry?
Old 07-14-2007, 09:06 AM   #59
blueone

Heh, yea. I did that quite a lot in Halo 1. You know the second level where you have to drive around and find the survivors? Well, I "accidentally" killed all of the first group and all the other survivors magically knew what I had done and attacked me.
Old 07-14-2007, 09:14 AM   #60
Quincy
1up

Yeah, it's stupid though, them trying to kill the MasterChief, the one thing that can stop the aliens.

Sorry?
Old 07-14-2007, 09:30 AM   #61
blueone

Yea, stupid noobs.
Old 07-14-2007, 09:52 AM   #62
Quincy
1up

According to my friend who plays the WoW and lineage the new term is "nabs"

Sorry?
Old 07-14-2007, 09:56 AM   #63
blueone

Fuck that, I'm old skool.
Old 07-14-2007, 09:58 AM   #64
Quincy
1up

n00b!

Sorry?
Old 07-14-2007, 09:59 AM   #65
blueone

Nub!

(I pronounce it so rhymes with 'tub', although I believe it is supposed to rhyme with 'tube' - stupid newbs).
Old 07-31-2007, 12:55 PM   #66
blueone

Well, my Xbox 360 just went and killed itself. I got the 3 red lights of doom. Now I won't be able to enjoy the delights of Bioshock the day it comes out. Instead I'll be playing it a couple of weeks after since Micro$oft have to repair my console.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:13 PM   #67
Quincy
1up

A couple of my friends got that. I am as yet, safe.

The first one ritualistically set fire to it. The other one sent it off for repair,

Sorry?
Old 07-31-2007, 01:20 PM   #68
blueone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy View Post

The first one ritualistically set fire to it.
What a muppet!

What caused it, I think, was that I had it on carpet which, supposedly, magnifies the heat given off significantly. When I get the console back I vow to put it on a wooden surface.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:32 PM   #69
Quincy
1up

No idea what caused it.

I keep mine on my desk.

Sorry?
Old 07-31-2007, 01:32 PM   #70
Quincy
1up

Also, I feel for you in your dark, dark times.

Sorry?
Old 07-31-2007, 01:36 PM   #71
blueone

Quote:
Also, I feel for you in your dark, dark times.
These next few weeks will be hard for me. I was so very looking forward to Bioshock!

It looks like I'm going to be doing a lot of PC gaming... NOT WoW, DAMNIT.
Old 08-01-2007, 06:10 AM   #72
Quincy
1up

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueone View Post
These next few weeks will be hard for me. I was so very looking forward to Bioshock!
I must be losing touch, I have no idea what Bioshock is.

Sorry?
Old 08-01-2007, 06:10 AM   #73
Quincy
1up

I'm glad I finally have a place to post these.

Sorry?
Old 08-01-2007, 08:58 AM   #74
blueone

Quote:
I must be losing touch, I have no idea what Bioshock is.
A massive free-roaming shooter with flexible combat (ie. heavy on improvisation). Takes place in an underwater metropolis that went very, very wrong. You see, there was a drug called Adam - everyone got hooked and turned it crazed druggies (basically ZOMBIES). And there's totally sweet stuff all around.
Old 08-01-2007, 08:58 AM   #75
blueone

Quote:

I'm glad I finally have a place to post these.
Have you listened to their podcasts? Fucking hilarious.
Sponsored Links