TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > Gross Town > Ryan Adams Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Ryan Adams, abuse, and the Stans that love them.

Old 06-11-2019, 02:14 PM   #2976
sleigher

sleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to all
Re: Ryan Adams, abuse, and the Stans that love them.

wait - is this an episode of you poppin my stones?
sleigher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 02:59 PM   #2977
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

Just over here Blue Turtling
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 03:30 PM   #2978
sleigher

sleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to all

whats yer deductible bro?
Old 06-11-2019, 03:30 PM   #2979
sleigher

Quote:
Originally Posted by seatakestheship View Post
Movies are okay, but what I really love are films. The cinema!
i love i love films

ps - im talking the godfather - citizen kane - films!
Old 06-12-2019, 12:55 AM   #2980
a devil in paradise
massively dull

a devil in paradise is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatever_etc7 View Post
ha ha ha
there's actually a 7-11 across the street from the Pax-Am studios (did he close them?) so he probably does hang out there. Maybe that was the joke I'm not in on.
a devil in paradise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 12:55 AM   #2981
a devil in paradise
massively dull

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefed View Post
you seem super hung up on binary gender definitions, tim. blanket referrals such as "guys" are pretty offensive.
omg
Old 06-12-2019, 12:59 AM   #2982
a devil in paradise
massively dull

I can't even believe I just read two pages of people pretending to be offended by the use of "guys" as a gender-unspecific reference to a group of people. Seriously would love to live in any other country besides the deranged United States.
Old 06-12-2019, 01:05 AM   #2983
a devil in paradise
massively dull

p.s. being from the South, we say "y'all" or "you all" instead of "you guys", and we are conditioned to censor ourselves from saying that by the very same sensitive "liberals" who now take offense at "you guys" because they immediately judge us as a bunch of dumb rednecks who say "y'all"... so here's the big middle finger right atcha.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:54 AM   #2984
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

Who has issues with y’all? Never heard that one before.

Also it’s a minority that gets upset about “guys”. No one here was serious. Relax.
Old 06-12-2019, 06:53 AM   #2985
Tim Simmons

Also, if people are judging southerners as being rednecks, its most certainly not because of the usage of "y'all".
Old 06-12-2019, 09:55 AM   #2986
seatakestheship

seatakestheship is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleigher View Post
i love i love films

Kah-pah-lah
Scorseeeze
seatakestheship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 10:54 AM   #2987
Tim Simmons

I just love sitting in a dark theater, with a big bucket of popcorn, and sitting back and just watching a FILM
Old 06-12-2019, 01:37 PM   #2988
thefed
PLEBISCITA

thefed is a name known to allthefed is a name known to allthefed is a name known to allthefed is a name known to allthefed is a name known to all

YINZ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a devil in paradise View Post
p.s. being from the South, we say "y'all" or "you all" instead of "you guys", and we are conditioned to censor ourselves from saying that by the very same sensitive "liberals" who now take offense at "you guys" because they immediately judge us as a bunch of dumb rednecks who say "y'all"... so here's the big middle finger right atcha.
Old 06-12-2019, 03:30 PM   #2989
a devil in paradise
massively dull

"Hey folks" is African-American dialect and if you use it you are appropriating black culture -- unless of course you are African-American. It's basically the same as wearing a kimono to prom.

Clearly the only inoffensive and appropriate way to address a diverse group of people is, "Hey you homo sapiens of non-specific positions on the fluid gender continuum, none of which is more "normal" than any other..."

I.e.

Bill: Hey you homo sapiens of non-specific positions on the fluid gender continuum, none of which is more "normal" than any other...wanna catch a movie?

Tommi: I'd love to catch a movie, but you took so long asking that we are already gonna miss the previews!

Shaun: Also like most caucasians I have around 2% Neanderthal DNA and I identify as mixed-species and I find "homo sapiens" exclusionary and extremely offensive.

Bill: Well, Shaun, why don't you just skip the movie...
Old 06-12-2019, 03:41 PM   #2990
thefed
PLEBISCITA

thefed is a name known to allthefed is a name known to allthefed is a name known to allthefed is a name known to allthefed is a name known to all

*film

Quote:
"Hey folks" is African-American dialect and if you use it you are appropriating black culture -- unless of course you are African-American. It's basically the same as wearing a kimono to prom.

Clearly the only inoffensive and appropriate way to address a diverse group of people is, "Hey you homo sapiens of non-specific positions on the fluid gender continuum, none of which is more "normal" than any other..."

I.e.

Bill: Hey you homo sapiens of non-specific positions on the fluid gender continuum, none of which is more "normal" than any other...wanna catch a movie?

Tommi: I'd love to catch a movie, but you took so long asking that we are already gonna miss the previews!

Shaun: Also like most caucasians I have around 2% Neanderthal DNA and I identify as mixed-species and I find "homo sapiens" exclusionary and extremely offensive.

Old 06-12-2019, 04:55 PM   #2991
a devil in paradise
massively dull

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefed View Post
*film
ha!
Old 06-12-2019, 07:55 PM   #2992
Durk

Durk is a glorious beacon of lightDurk is a glorious beacon of lightDurk is a glorious beacon of light

i prefer 'youse'
Durk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 08:15 PM   #2993
folkjam

folkjam is a glorious beacon of lightfolkjam is a glorious beacon of lightfolkjam is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I.e.

I love when people who complain about others being sensitive get so easily offended that they dream up entire dialogues that have never taken place anywhere.
folkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 08:51 PM   #2994
Tim Simmons

Quote:

No one is saying this. Relax.

I mean to this extreme.

Last edited by Tim Simmons; 06-12-2019 at 09:13 PM..
Old 06-12-2019, 09:35 PM   #2995
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Bet Ryan Adams is relieved all he did was sext a teenager.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 12:46 AM   #2996
a devil in paradise
massively dull

Quote:
Originally Posted by folkjam View Post
I love when people who complain about others being sensitive get so easily offended that they dream up entire dialogues that have never taken place anywhere.
We can't all be as unimaginative and dull as you...
Old 06-13-2019, 08:27 AM   #2997
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
Bet Ryan Adams is relieved all he did was sext a teenager.
Old 06-13-2019, 09:13 AM   #2998
thebalvenie
fenk povitive!!! :)

thebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Last edited by thebalvenie; 06-13-2019 at 04:12 PM..
thebalvenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 10:02 AM   #2999
folkjam

folkjam is a glorious beacon of lightfolkjam is a glorious beacon of lightfolkjam is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Could've fooled me.
folkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 04:44 PM   #3000
futurecalling

futurecalling will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleigher View Post
i love i love films

Now maybe it's just me, but for me...
futurecalling is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links