TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Miscellaneous/Amusing News Items

Old 07-29-2007, 11:57 AM   #26
blueone

blueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud of
Re: Miscellaneous/Amusing News Items

Yea, I think there was an Easy Tiger review that made the mistake of calling them Neal Casal's band too. I wonder where on Earth they come up with the idea?
blueone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 12:11 PM   #27
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

I don't know - I always think of Neal as unofficial leader of the other musicians but they are Ryan's band to me.
Old 07-29-2007, 12:13 PM   #28
blueone

blueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud of

I think where it comes from is that Neal is a solo artist in his own right whilst none of the others are - therefore I think people presume they're his band.
Old 07-31-2007, 06:56 PM   #29
blueone

Pierce Brosnan to Narrate Thomas the Tank Engine

Old 08-01-2007, 11:08 AM   #30
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

I'll try not to get over excited.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:40 AM   #31
blueone

The moving image I posted is the most interesting part.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:57 PM   #32
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Okay.

Quote:
BEIJING (AFP) - One of the world's hairiest men Yu Zhenhuan, a rock singer who calls himself "King Kong," has launched a campaign to run in next year's Olympic torch relay, Xinhua news agency said Tuesday.

The hirsute Yu, from the northeastern province of Liaoning, says he is a perfect candidate.

"The Olympics belong to everyone -- those with abnormalities included," Yu was quoted as saying.

"First I am a celebrity, inside and outside of China and secondly, I think my experience in coping with a disfigurement ties in with the notion of Olympic spirit."

With hair covering 96 percent of his body, Yu is pipped in the Guiness Book of Records by two Mexican brothers dubbed the world's hairiest with 98 percent coverage.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:33 AM   #33
blueone

Bloody hell.

I want to know where the non-hairy 4% is.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:48 AM   #34
Starlite
Yay.

Starlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueone View Post
Bloody hell.

I want to know where the non-hairy 4% is.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:51 AM   #35
blueone

That's 1% tops!
Old 08-02-2007, 06:24 AM   #36
Starlite
Yay.

Starlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud of

Oh, I forgot. His lips add another 0.03%.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:04 AM   #37
blueone

He's got a really big nose. k
Old 08-02-2007, 07:11 AM   #38
Starlite
Yay.

Quote:
He's got a really big hairy nose. k
Old 08-02-2007, 07:13 AM   #39
blueone

Yes, yes he does.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:27 PM   #40
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A six-day-old lamb at a veterinary clinic on New Zealand's South Island bleats like any other newborn sheep, but is rather different in other ways.

This lamb has seven legs, local media reported today.

Two of the extra legs hang uselessly behind the lamb's forelegs. The animal has three hind legs, one of them with two hoofs. It walks using its two forelegs and three hind legs, the Ashburton Guardian newspaper said.

The lamb was born last Friday on the farm of Dave and Di Callaghan.

Mr Callaghan said he was surprised to find the creature, born with a twin, walking round in the paddock with its mother and normal twin sibling.

"I have never seen anything like that," he said.

Veterinarian Steve Williams at the Canterbury Vets clinic in the rural town of Methven said he believed an error during embryo formation had resulted in the lamb being born polydactyl - with many legs - a condition that occurs once in several million sheep.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:37 PM   #41
blueone

That's actually really cool.

But I don't how C always comes up with the best articles.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:44 PM   #42
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Quote:
That's actually really cool.

But I don't how C always comes up with the best articles.
Hey, when Thomas the Tank Engine news break, you always have the scoop.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:50 PM   #43
Starlite
Yay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
Darn, you beat me to it again! I was just about to post that story.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:50 PM   #44
blueone

I had a moving image too!

Does your lamb move? No, it does not.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:58 PM   #45
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Quote:
I had a moving image too!

Does your lamb move? No, it does not.
It's got 7 legs. It can move like Carl Lewis, dooooooood.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:02 PM   #46
blueone

No way, doooooood! Wanna talk about it?
Old 08-02-2007, 07:03 PM   #47
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Quote:
No way, doooooood! Wanna talk about it?
omgzzz, is that the time???

Bye.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:05 PM   #48
blueone

Old 08-02-2007, 09:23 PM   #49
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
Awww, he's cute.
hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 10:38 PM   #50
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

He is cute. But also very dead by now. They were going to send him to the big lamb pasture in the sky.
Sponsored Links