TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Music > Album Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

R.E.M. - Accelerate

Old 03-31-2008, 03:19 PM   #1
blueone

blueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud of
R.E.M. - Accelerate

Came out today in the UK, tomorrow for the US (correct me if I'm wrong). Not sure about other places.

I'm not really an R.E.M. fan so I don't why I got this. But I really like it. They rock a whole lot harder than I thought they would. And there's a minimal amount of arpeggios! Woop.
blueone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 08:55 PM   #2
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R.E.M. - Accelerate

I'll have to check this out. I like the rock R.E.M. -- I think Monster is underrated.
hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 11:52 PM   #3
sipowicz
When We Looked Like Giants

sipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to all

I like it, it dips a bit in the middle, but over all worth picking up.
sipowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 01:36 PM   #4
maddiehope
Eat it, Wonder Boy

maddiehope is a jewel in the roughmaddiehope is a jewel in the rough

the few songs I've heard (hoping to get my copy today *crosses fingers*) sound almost (almost) Document-esque.
Old 04-01-2008, 02:05 PM   #5
blueone

blueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud of

It's short and sweet (35 mins). Not to speak of it negatively, but I like that it's short. Means I can play it a lot.
blueone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:13 AM   #6
lukin
I'm talking ace

lukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant future

I've almost listened to it twice now, quite liking it. The opening track is killer.
lukin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links