TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Music > Album Discussion > 2014 Albums Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Puss n Boots - No Fools, No Fun (July 25)

Old 10-10-2014, 03:24 AM   #1
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future
Puss n Boots - No Fools, No Fun (July 25)

Has anyone heard this album? Cat Popper, Norah Jones, and Sasha Dobson. I haven't heard the album, but recently saw this entertaining "Sound Advice" video with them and to be honest I hadn't actually realized they were playing together before this. Now I'm intrigued.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OiI...ature=youtu.be

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 07:32 AM   #2
yesterday'seyes
Joe

yesterday'seyes is a name known to allyesterday'seyes is a name known to allyesterday'seyes is a name known to allyesterday'seyes is a name known to all
Re: Puss n Boots - No Fools, No Fun (July 25)

I thought it was funny that the interviewer said Ryan Adams but the subtitles said Bryan Adams . That video was pretty entertaining.

Here's an original song from the album:
http://youtu.be/9ThB1n6ay1Y

Sounds pretty good. That being said, I'll probably skip the album since it's mostly cover songs. I'd be interested in an album of new tunes though.
Old 10-10-2014, 10:31 AM   #3
J_Bizness

J_Bizness is a splendid one to beholdJ_Bizness is a splendid one to beholdJ_Bizness is a splendid one to beholdJ_Bizness is a splendid one to beholdJ_Bizness is a splendid one to beholdJ_Bizness is a splendid one to behold

Intrigued too
J_Bizness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 10:20 PM   #4
tdlansdale

tdlansdale is an unknown quantity at this point

I went back through my DVR and came across them doing Don't Know What It Means on Fallon - maybe the only Norah original on the album?

Watching these videos I finally realized that Norah kinda looks like Jamie Lynn Spears.
tdlansdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 10:47 PM   #5
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Cat posted a video of them doing Down By The River with Neil at the Bridge School Benefit.

Even though it was all acoustic, it was fucking killer. You could tell Neil was having a lot of fun.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links