TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Suggestions and Questions
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

I suggest...

Old 10-30-2007, 06:04 AM   #26
Starlite
Yay.

Starlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud of
Re: I suggest...

Eek, if I turn off DST, the clock's an hour behind.
If have DST on automatically detect or always on, the clock is correct, but the posts are coming up as being posted one hour in the future

It's a no-win situation
Old 10-30-2007, 08:40 AM   #27
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

What's with the clock/time obsession?

I never notice....
Old 10-30-2007, 08:42 AM   #28
Starlite
Yay.

Starlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud of

I didn't even notice until the others mentioned it *shrugs*
Old 10-30-2007, 08:47 AM   #29
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

At least that's 2 of us without an obsession with time then.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:51 PM   #30
blueone

blueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud of

The same is happening to me too.
blueone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 01:11 PM   #31
Blindtiger

Blindtiger is a glorious beacon of lightBlindtiger is a glorious beacon of lightBlindtiger is a glorious beacon of light

My TBY clock is an hour off. Do you think the system compensated for DST even though we're setting back a week later this year?
Old 10-30-2007, 01:15 PM   #32
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Sure sign the Board is slow - a discussion about time and the clock?
Old 10-30-2007, 01:17 PM   #33
Blindtiger

Blindtiger is a glorious beacon of lightBlindtiger is a glorious beacon of lightBlindtiger is a glorious beacon of light

Old 10-30-2007, 01:21 PM   #34
foggy
dangerous when cornered

foggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindtiger View Post
My TBY clock is an hour off. Do you think the system compensated for DST even though we're setting back a week later this year?
I think that's what it is, yeah. I just turned off daylights savings for the time being as Rob suggested and the time is correct now. Doesn't seem to help the UK'ers and Aussie's though. I assume it'll be correct for everyone next Sunday.
Old 10-30-2007, 01:24 PM   #35
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I'm not sure what to do right now. If it's not fixed after this coming weekend, I will look into it.
Old 10-30-2007, 01:29 PM   #36
Blindtiger

I obviously didn't read back all the way to Rob's earlier comment about DST. I tried that now and the time in the forums is correct for me now.

Old 11-05-2007, 03:33 PM   #37
blueone

blueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud of

My time is still bogus.
Old 11-05-2007, 03:36 PM   #38
Quincy
1up

Quincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud of

Mine too, even if I change the time zone by an hour it's still off.

Sorry?
Quincy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 03:39 PM   #39
blueone

The clock right at the bottom is right, however.
Old 11-05-2007, 03:40 PM   #40
Quincy
1up

Quincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud of

weird

Sorry?
Old 11-05-2007, 04:09 PM   #41
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

I am outraged.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 07:57 PM   #42
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

I hereby tender my resignation.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:08 AM   #43
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

It's right for me now.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:32 AM   #44
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Someone sold out to the man.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:38 AM   #45
FrigidRoses
Choke

FrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud ofFrigidRoses has much to be proud of

Yay. It's finally fixed.
FrigidRoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 02:19 AM   #46
blueone

Was all that upgrading just for the clock?
Old 11-06-2007, 04:28 AM   #47
Quincy
1up

Is it working?

Sorry?
Old 11-06-2007, 04:28 AM   #48
Quincy
1up

This calls for some bananas

Sorry?
Old 11-06-2007, 04:37 AM   #49
Starlite
Yay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy View Post
This calls for some bananas