TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > Artists > Ryan Adams Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

Ryan and Mandy getting divorce/separated

Old 02-27-2009, 07:42 AM   #26
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ryan and Mandy getting divorce/separated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
In fact, i was especially thinking about « coping with the fame », what was the official reason for the first breakdown.
If ryan becomes quite an anonymous because he doesn’t tour or record, the gap between his and her fame will be bigger than actually. And it could be an hard deal for Ryan.
Seems to be "all or nothing" with the RYman. Manic dude... He feels the need to "get out" of music and cardinals one minute and is demoing Dear Impossible, the next. He gets where he needs to get, but all these ultimatums probably just cause him alot more anxiety. Even the thing with his hearing... he's known for quite some time, but what does he do... a great deal of touring, where you blast your ears out (w/o plugs).

All he needs to do is the solo thing and do "exclusive" shows less often. I don't think the writing or recording stresses him that much. Even if he wants the Cards, use them as a studio group.... rather than constant touring and reblogging of random photographer groupie wierdos.

I guess I'm the same way with my own schtick, but sheesh.
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:50 AM   #27
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

Isn't touring how they make the most money though? Maybe the money isn't an issue.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:22 AM   #28
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

You're probably right.... if you pay for two giant neon roses, etc. the more shows the better...

He's getting to the point though, were he's got lots of soundtrack appearances and others covering his stuff. There's some residuals to be had there.

More shows the better really... if he has a wonky night.. Fans seems to understand that like Van and Dylan.... the RA experience will be amazing or disappointing.
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links