TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > Gross Town > Ryan Adams Discussion
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Gimme Something Good 7" Single (7/1)

Old 06-27-2014, 02:46 PM   #276
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gimme Something Good 7" Single (7/1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
I get to it when I get to it, Jackie.
Your like an old maid now.
Old 06-27-2014, 02:50 PM   #277
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStark211 View Post
Your like an old maid now.
Wrong. It's just been a long time since I've frantically sought out anything he's released.
Old 06-27-2014, 02:51 PM   #278
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
Wrong. It's just been a long time since I've frantically sought out anything he's released.

I couldn't resist call you an old maid since you just had a birthday. I'm sorry.
Old 06-27-2014, 02:57 PM   #279
holdon

holdon will become famous soon enough

Thanks for ordering from the all new bullmoose.com website! The following item(s) has been packaged and will go out in our next shipment.

ADAMS,RYAN/GIMME SOMETHING GOOD ADAMS,RYAN/GIMME SOMETHING GOOD
Processed on: 06/27/14
holdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 03:36 PM   #280
TimbrH2001

TimbrH2001 is a jewel in the roughTimbrH2001 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by holdon View Post
Thanks for ordering from the all new bullmoose.com website! The following item(s) has been packaged and will go out in our next shipment.

ADAMS,RYAN/GIMME SOMETHING GOODADAMS,RYAN/GIMME SOMETHING GOOD
Processed on: 06/27/14
My Bullmoose order also shipped today, looks like I'll have 2 copies.
TimbrH2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 08:22 PM   #281
Sprigg Diggler

Sprigg Diggler is a glorious beacon of lightSprigg Diggler is a glorious beacon of lightSprigg Diggler is a glorious beacon of light

I see Bullmoose charged my credit card today, but I didn't receive an e-mail... Nothing with this release is making sense.
Sprigg Diggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 04:00 AM   #282
millaa1

millaa1 can only hope to improve

on NME, Glyn produced it and there is 2 bsides...
http://www.nme.com/news/ryan-adams/78184
millaa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 08:30 AM   #283
sipowicz
When We Looked Like Giants

sipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by millaa1 View Post
on NME, Glyn produced it and there is 2 bsides...
http://www.nme.com/news/ryan-adams/78184
So I guess I better order the one on amazon too...

Last edited by Rob; 06-29-2014 at 12:16 PM.. Reason: removed email address in quote
sipowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 09:13 AM   #284
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

I don't trust NME. For all we know, they got their info from tis thread
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 09:16 AM   #285
JackStark211

Sounds like hog wash to me.
Old 06-29-2014, 09:41 AM   #286
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah. I think Shop Radio Cast is the only place with the different b-side now. Everywhere else agrees with PaxAm. Tells me the initial track list was wrong.
Old 06-29-2014, 09:42 AM   #287
Tim Simmons

I mean, anything can happen, but I'm guessing there is 1 b-side.
Old 06-29-2014, 09:43 AM   #288
Tim Simmons

So I read Johnny Depp is playing guitar on the b-side.
Old 06-29-2014, 11:46 AM   #289
sipowicz
When We Looked Like Giants

sipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to allsipowicz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Simmons View Post
So I read Johnny Depp is playing guitar on the b-side.
Wow.
sipowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 12:35 PM   #290
lukin
I'm talking ace

lukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Simmons View Post
I don't trust NME. For all we know, they got their info from tis thread
Exactly what I thought. I could imagine that they just saw two b-side titles floating around and then made a statement that there are 2 b-sides.

For all we know there's just some mistake like with the Hey Parker, It's Christmas 7" where the label says one thing but the song is a different song.
lukin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 01:00 PM   #291
dtuck90

dtuck90 has a spectacular aura aboutdtuck90 has a spectacular aura about

They are also wrong about Glyn Johns producing it as Ryan has already confirmed that he and Mike Viola produced it.
dtuck90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 03:42 PM   #292
gonefishing

gonefishing is just really nicegonefishing is just really nicegonefishing is just really nice

Has Ryan ever worked with Mike Viola before? I thought he was the one who worked on Mandy's records or at least wrote songs with her.
gonefishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 04:40 PM   #293
Sprigg Diggler

Sprigg Diggler is a glorious beacon of lightSprigg Diggler is a glorious beacon of lightSprigg Diggler is a glorious beacon of light

It looks like Ryan played at the Mike Viola "Celebration Show" on Wednesday at Largo...

Folks! Ryan Adams & Michael Andrews join Inara George at Largo TONIGHT! Get tix here: http://t.co/DbpfT6meVx
Sprigg Diggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 05:13 PM   #294
Tim Simmons

Cue: the Mandy haters saying she is controlling Ryan or whatever.
Old 06-29-2014, 05:23 PM   #295
JackStark211

I'm just confused now...
Old 06-29-2014, 05:36 PM   #296
Blue Hotel

Blue Hotel is an unknown quantity at this point

Godammit! I am glad I ordered that thing when I did,I had no idea that it would be so enigmatic.
Blue Hotel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 06:03 PM   #297
Squally

Squally will become famous soon enough

CD Universe shipped the first batch on Friday and will ship the remaining on Monday. As of right now we have 4 extra copies, that would go to the next 4 orders. We had asked for a larger quantity, but were only able to get a few extra. The B side is "Aching For More".
Squally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 06:40 PM   #298
Tim Simmons

Thanks for the update.
Old 06-29-2014, 10:32 PM   #299
Squally

Squally will become famous soon enough

Also, I can confirm Johnny Depp on the B-Side and that the producer is listed as Mike Viola.

I scanned the reverse of the sleeve here:

http://i.imgur.com/YVTVVn6.jpg
Squally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 10:58 PM   #300
JackStark211

So the guy hates Reagan and loves cats.